Wednesday, January 27, 2010
too much
Yesterday evening there was a mom and her son shopping for supplies for a school project. While the mom loaded her things on the checkstand the son (10 or 11 yrs old) was resting his arms on the handle of the shopping cart, eyes glued to his game and his fingers flying. When they were finished ($54 later, OMG how do people do it??) she had to ask him twice to help carry their things to the car. He didn't look up once. Finally he put out one hand so she could give him a bag and he drug his feet the whole way out the door. Trust me, I see this a lot. What really got me this time was how absolutely normal it was to them. Let's put them on restriction... no games. And I don't mean for a week, let's try it for ONE YEAR. Yep, one year. That should do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you're tough.
I like it. ^)^ LOL!
Post a Comment